zpeech.com is not responsible and can not be made responsible to what any user publishes on zpeech.com. zpeech.com is not required to host or display content. zpeech.com may refuse to host content and/or exclude any user that violates its policies including:
- illegal content
- invasions of personal privacy
- violations of copyright
- spam and malicious code or viruses
- hateful or offensive content based on e.g. race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, or sexual
- incitement of violence
- falsely claiming association, relationship, or employment with zpeech.com
Please note that content should be accurate and generally suitable for all ages.
Information about publishing content
When using zpeech.com, please remember to respect the hard work and rights of the people that created the content of the website you comment. Publishing at zpeech.com is the same as creating your own webpage - don't include content in zpeech.com that you couldn't legally publish on your own webpage!
We encourage you to consider the legal restrictions around commenting other people's websites when using zpeech.com. Freedom of speech has its boarders!
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
- You need a zpeech.com Account to use zpeech.com. zpeech.com asks for some personal information when you create a zpeech.com Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- zpeech.com stores, processes and maintains the content you store in your zpeech.com in order to provide the service to you.
- If you publish on zpeech.com, we will ask you for a nickname which will be made public along with the published content in zpeech.com.
- When you use zpeech.com, zpeech.com's servers automatically record certain information about your use of the service. Similar to other web services, zpeech.com may record information such as account activity (including storage usage, number of log-ins, webpages you visited), data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, links); and other log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL).
- Content you publish in zpeech.com may be read, copied, used and re-distributed by people you do not know. Use care when posting personal information on any site and do not include sensitive information, such as passwords, social security numbers, financial information or home addresses or phone numbers.
- You may terminate your use of zpeech.com at any. Please note that this alone does not delete your zpeech.com comments.